Re: Publicity

Dave VanderWall wrote:
>(i.e. some of the larger aquarium societies in New York, Seattle,
>Minneapolis, San Fransisco, Vancouver, Toronto, London, <insert your large
>city here>, could get larger posters advertising the event).

James replies:
Whoa.... Dave, let's not get carried away. Posters are not something I think
we need worry about, again unless they are in Acrobat PDF format and
intended to be printed out at someone else's expense. The contest certainly
won't be able to pay for such extravagance.

The cheapest route is to concentrate on people who are accessible via the
Internet. E-mail costs us nothing other than the time to track down the
addresses. We can have available via the web a whole package of publicity
material which we can point people to on the web. If they are a store owner
and they wish to help they can print the material up locally.

James P.