Judging Guidelines

Back on the 31st of August, I posted an update to the Draft Proposal which
is found on the web-site - covering the rules surrounding the contest. I
asked for feedback and got a grand total of one response, that being from
Dave Engle.

Does this mean that everyone else is in agreement with Appendix vi. -
Contest Guidelines, Appendix vii. - Judging Criteria & Guidelines and
Scoring Guidelines?

I realize (and hope that everyone else does too) that other items like
costs, entrance fees, prizes, etc. are still in progress, but I want to know
if the group is happy with the two appendices covering contest details.

No answer is taken as TOTAL agreement. - I just want to have backup should
the AGA MC have any questions concerning these items - are they MY opinion,
or OURS?