Clarification

Just to clarify something I wrote:

"please keep
in mind that there is a 4 month delay between when a magazine gets a letter
advising them of the event and asking for editorial support (like a mention
in their "events" listing) and when that hits the streets."

O.K. - I am NOT suggesting here that this be ramped up like Karen previously
worried about - our focus is STILL the Internet and I leave it to the AGA to
contact their non-internet members via TAG but I see nothing wrong (or
overly expensive) in sending out six or seven letters to the major magazines
adking for a mention of the event in their "events" listings.