Categories

I gather that the concencus on the basic divisions has been reached and that
while it might be _nice_ to have four or more size classes we can all at
least live with three - small, medium and large. It does seem that everyone
has their own ideas of what those words describe - so I'm making an
"executive descision" here - I'll go along with Small being 15 U.S. Gallons
and smaller, Medium being over 15 U.S. Gallons up to 75 U.S. Gallons, and
Large being any tank over 75 U.S. Gallons.

Now, who was voluneering to store and ship the prizes again?