One thing we forgot..... Cost estimate for Judge's gifts

I'm thick in the middle of proposal writing (gee, see I haven't
forgotten.....) and I just realized that one issue we have only brushed on
was some sort of "gift" to be given to the judges in consideration for their
time and effort..... Karen had mentioned it earlier on and it is a nice
touch... but we did not discuss it in detail.

I would like to have some input from you ALL as to which you think might be
appropriate and some discussion as to the cost - this is going to HAVE to be
included in the Budget as well as the proposal discussion section.

What kinds of things are normally given to judges in fish shows???? Remember
that mailing costs MUST be taken into consideration - please, nobody suggest
fragile or hard to ship items.... <g>.