Re: Judge's Gifts

Ken wrote:
<<<Since my tacky (?) gifts and/or certificates suggestion did not gain a
lot
of favor, I would like to suggest that we give each judge a nice plaque
indicating that they were an official judge in the inaugural AGA
showcase......... However, depending on who makes the plaque and how
involved it is, the cost could run between $50 to $100. But, if we bring in
$1500 from the entries, those costs shouldn't be a problem.>>>

Let's just let the record show that I never used the word "tacky".  :-)

A plaque would be a less expensive way to do it, too.  I don't know where
you guys shop for gifts and plaques, but your price estimates are twice what
I've paid for similar gifts/plaques.  It sounds like I'm setting myself up
to be the volunteer to do gifts....   :-)

Lemme shop around tomorrow for plaque prices and engraving prices, and then
I'll let you know how much it'll cost per gift before shipping if I do it.

-Dave