RE: Judge's Gifts

I am a little hesitant to make any more suggestions since some have accused
me of not having any taste because of my suggestions regarding tacky gifts
(sarcastic grin). However, I can survive a little frankness, so I will
continue.

I agree with you James in regards to charging everyone the $5.00 entry fee.
I mentioned this months ago, but I believe it would be a hassle to have to
deal with verification of whether an entrant is a member of the AGA. If we
charge everyone the same fee that would have to be submitted with the entry,
it would make things MUCH simpler.

Since my tacky (?) gifts and/or certificates suggestion did not gain a lot
of favor, I would like to suggest that we give each judge a nice plaque
indicating that they were an official judge in the inaugural AGA
showcase......... However, depending on who makes the plaque and how
involved it is, the cost could run between $50 to $100. But, if we bring in
$1500 from the entries, those costs shouldn't be a problem.

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA