Re: Updated appendices

I know that the HTML conversion is "rough" - I just left it up to Front Page
to do the conversion, and didn't spend any time fine tuning things by
hand.... that can be done later, once the material is approved/modified/etc.
Some links may show up as undefined.

Nestor, if you want to get a second opinion, that's cool with me - so long
as this person realized that what is presented here is merely the detail
portion of the presentation - the polish and continuity will come from the
body of the proposal. A fresh opinion, not connected with our ongoing
discussions, might be very helpful.

James Purchase
toronto