Re: Updated Appendices Uploaded - PLEASE read and comment

Maybe I missed it, but the only place that I saw an indication of the
number of judges we're planning on having was on the budget page.  And
even that was only by comparing the price of the plaque to the budget
for plaques.
Are we waiting to further hash out the potential judges until after
the AGA gives us a green light?  There wasn't really anything in the
proposal about the judges at all.

-Dave Engle