Updated Appendices Uploaded - PLEASE read and comment

I have just finished uploading the latest versions of the Appendices for the
Proposal. they may be accessed at the following URL:

http://www.interlog.com/~jpurch/webs/appendix/Default.htm

I ask that everyone read each of them (there are 12 appendices) and make any
comments you feel appropriate. Please refer your comments to the particular
appendix in question.

Some comments of my own:

This project is large and complex, with MANY little details. In order to
make it as easy as possible for the AGA MC to review and evaluate this
proposal, I have decided to place the majority of the detail into separate
appendices, and make appropriate references to them in the body of the
proposal.

Some of the material in the various appendices may appear to be duplication
of material presented in other appendices. This is unavoidable unless I wish
to make them read like the Canadian Income Tax Act. Each Appendix should be
able to stand on it's own and tell it's own story, therefore some
duplication is necessary.

The material was prepared using Microsoft Word and formatted for printing. I
merely ran it thru Microsoft Front Page in order to convert it to HTML. The
spacing and other formatting may not have survived the transition, but you
should have no trouble following it. I am unwilling to spend more time
fiddling with the formatting of the HTML until everyone signs off on the
content.

The appendices, as I have said, are supplemental to the body of the
proposal, but they are vital to cover the vast amount of detail which we
have covered over the past number of months. Before I can finish the body, I
have to get everyone's agreement on those details, or this thing will never
get done.... and i am just as anxious to see it off in the mail as you are.

Please note that in the budget, I chose to go with the larger and more
expensive size plaque as Judge's gifts.... if anyone seriously objects to
this, let me know... given the projected income, I feel that it is not an
excessive expenditure...

Also note the Contributors list. I went thru the archives and took note of
EVERYONE who contributed to our discussion in a meaningful way, whether or
not they are sill here. I know that I pissed off a lot of people, but that
does not lessen their contribution and I feel strongly that their help
should be mentioned and acknowledged. The current list of contributors DOES
NOT include the many "lurkers" who are still with us. I feel no need to
thank anyone who has said nothing of consequence during the course of our
planning. If anyone feels slighted, well, sorry, but that's the way it is.

For those of you who ARE on the list, whether or not you are currently
active, I would like to personally and publicly thank each and every one of
you for your patience and perseverance during this effort.

I'm VERY interested in hearing your comments/suggestions regarding the
appendices. In this instance, I would prefer NOT to get mere silence from
you should you agree with this material. It is important that EACH of you
voice your opinion.