From: AGA CONTEST - Digest <owner-aga-contest-digest@thekrib.com>
To: <aga-contest-digest@thekrib.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2000 06:12
Subject: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #217

> AGA CONTEST - Digest     Tuesday, January 11 2000     Volume 01 : Number 217
>

> In this issue:
>
>     RE: Proposal

> with the words "unsubscribe aga-contest-digest" in the body.
>
> Old messages are available at http://lists.thekrib.com/aga-contest

> Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 08:03:01 -0600
> From: "James Purchase" <jpurch@interlog.com>
> Subject: RE: Proposal
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> > Looks great!  I'm glad you have such a way with words, James!  I wish I
> > could write as well as you.
>
> Thanks Dave, it isn't as easy as it looks.

[SNIP]

> Mike G. also gave some feedback:
>
> > And I found what appears to be a typo on page 20, under
> > "composition, use of
> > color,etc" there are some iii's left in there.  :-)
>
> I just checked my copy of the PDF file, and I don't see this. However, it
> DOES appear on my copy of the MS Word doc. I have corrected the problem and
> it won't be in the final Proposal.

I have to agree with Dave Engle.

I have a hard copy of the PDF proposal in front of me and the *iii* appear
under Composition, Balance, Use of Space...etc. second bullet down,beginning
of second line. just before "Is space within the aquarium used
effectively?..."

Just confirmation.

I did not read the MS Word doc.
.
[SNIP]

> > That is it.  Please don't take the ticky tacky stuff the wrong way.  I am
> > in no way trying to tear down your exhilirating work, James.
>
> The issues you have raised are EXACTLY the issues which I WANT raised at
> this point in time. This is part of the "polishing" phase, and is very
> important. Don't worry about hurting MY feelings - this is OUR Proposal, I'm
> just the parrot. <g>
>

> Thanks guys - this is GREAT. I want more comments from everyone. Let's get
> this done RIGHT.
>
> James Purchase
> Toronto

I am in full agreement with all positive comments made. WELL DONE!!!!!

Ron Dubbs
Brighton,  TN