Re: HTML et al

I have to agree with James here.  It would be easy to say, and true too, that
the majority of people have at the least 28800k - 56000k modems.  However,
since we are trying to make this an internet based International showcase, we
have to pay attention to these little details to make things easily available
to the less fortunate people.

Mike Gothreaux

<http://lists.thekrib.com/aga-contest>http://lists.thekrib.com/aga-contest