Its in the Mail!

O.K. folks - the Proposal is IN THE MAIL (both snail mail and e-mail).

I apologize for clogging your in-boxes with another big file, but I thought
it important that each of you receive the FINAL version of the Proposal and
not have to work from a draft copy. the changes may be subtle, but they are
important.

Additionally, a text version of the Proposal is available on-line at the
following URL: http://www.interlog.com/~jpurch/webs/aga-proposal/Cover.htm

Later today I shall be posting a message to the ADP, making public the above
URL and asking for any interested people from the APD to join the AGA
Contest List to finish the work we have started.

As I see it, we need help in the following areas:

Web-site Content
Aquascaping Links
Aquarium Photography Links
Digital Editing and Scanning Links
Translation Help (I think it would be VERY nice if we could have informaiton
available in a variety of languages.)
Local Contacts in as wide a variety of places and countries as possible.
Names and addresses of non-English language aquarium magazines (for
announcement of the event).
Scanning Help
Names of potential Judges
Anything else I have yet to think of....