RE: Magazine from Venezuela

I have seen it some time ago. I remember it had a plants section. One shop
was selling it here in Peru but I don't have any issue of it. I put it in
the contact list I send. It will be nice to contact them to know if they
could advertise the contest. If I have time this week I'll go the shop to
see if they still carry it to take a look at it.

Regards,

Jose