Re: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #255

At 04:12 AM 3/9/2000 -0800, Erik wrote:
>    Ready for 2nd level of comments

Erik,

As usual, I am absolutely blown away by your talents.  I hope _everyone_
involved with both this contest and AGA realize how lucky we are to have you!

I found navigating around the site very simple and intuitive.  Everything
loaded fairly quickly, even the "sample entry" page.  I _really_ liked the
option of scaling that page though, at the reduced size it was still big
enough to see and read quite easily, and it loaded very fast.

I found 2 typos if you want them:

Under General Entrance Guidelines, #5 "competitive" is mis-spelled.

Under On Line Resources, "it's" s/b "its"

I wasn't quite sure if the entry forms were there just to print out and
mail in, or if I should have been able to fill them out on the site.  I did
do the registration thing, (which I hope you rec'd) but I didn't see any
forms there.

ABSOLUTELY _A W E S O M E_  job!!!

Karen