Re: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #255

On Thu, 9 Mar 2000, Karen Randall wrote:

> I wasn't quite sure if the entry forms were there just to print out and
> mail in, or if I should have been able to fill them out on the site.  I did
> do the registration thing, (which I hope you rec'd) but I didn't see any
> forms there.

The registration thing should have mailed *you* an e-mail with some
instructions.  Did you get it?

I don't see your name in the registered user list, so I'm guessing
something got hosed up.  Same thing with toronto_44.  Did you guys get
your e-mail reply?  I may need to beef this up more, or at least somehow
explain that if you don't get an e-mail shortly that the registration has
not completed.