RE: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #256

I've also tried out the web site and it looks great! Thanks Erik for all of
your work on it. Thanks again to James and all of the work that you are
putting into this event. I really enjoyed the resources page. I think it is
very thorough. I did put in a sample entry and registered fine. I did not
find any major errors or anything on any of the pages, but just a few
thoughts ...

The following is from the Show Entrant page:

"The event has two sections, a Showcase and a Contest.
       If you do not want to compete in the contest, check here: NO"

I think the wording might be a little confusing (Maybe it is just me) as it
seems like a double-negative becaue I really specified that my entry be in
the contest. Maybe it could be worded differently:
This entry is submitted in the showcase automatically. This entry will be
entered in the contest? (yes/no)
The next line is similar:

"If you do not want your e-mail address displayed with your entry,
          check here (your name and city will still be displayed): NO"

Again, something like:
Your e-mail will be shown with this entry (if 'no' your name and city will
still be shown)? (yes/no)

I am not great at wording things, but I hope you get my meaning.

One big thing I noticed and I do not know if it possible to prevent, but
Erik would know for sure. If people opt to not have their e-mail address
displayed, then I should not be able to access their entry info. For
example, I am assuming that I should only be able to view my entry info
http://test.thekrib.com/?&op=showentry&id=20. If I change the end of the
address to 19, I can view Karen Randall's entry and edit the entry. I assume
that this should not be possible.

Jason Luebke
System Performance Engineer
Minneapolis, MN