Re: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #256

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000, Karen Randall wrote:

> A couple of little things on the entry form:
>
> Some of the check boxes need re-wording.  The AGA member question needs to
> be re-worded so that the answer is clearly negative or affirmative.  The
> same with the showcase/contest and e-mail options.  If you read the
> question, it looks like you should leave the boxes blank if you do not want
> one of these options.  But when you hit save, the boxes have "no" in them.
> This is technically correct in that it creats a double negative, but it's a
> bit confusing.

Thanks.  That crossed my mind too, and then I forgot about it.  This is
exactly the sort of feedback I need right now.

> I didn't completely fill in the plants and critters section, because I
> didn't want to take the time on a sample, but I will if you want me to.
> Under the critter section should we have them list fish and other critters?
>  The inverts in a tank can be important too. (or in the case of my son's
> tank, the big, lurking axolotl ;-)

YES!  Another one I forgot to ask the group when I was typing it in.

> Do you want me to try sending you sample photos with this too?  I do
> have digital images I can shoot you quickly if you want to play with
> them.

If you want, that'd be great.  At least that would let me try the whole
thing from start to finish.  Mail them to me, though, not
images@thekrib.com (I haven't set up the alias).