Re: Revisions

Erik wrote:

"I was wondering if instead of having a totally separate page with the
photo release form, we could just integrate it into the printable entry
form and also the printable "invoice thing" that you get when done
entering online.  This way, it would be VERY CLEAR that they need to fill
it out... it's right there... and we could also then remove the
now-unnecessary "Copyright" section in both places, adding only a little
more space to each."

Yes, that would be fine.

But check each of the other revisions I suggested to ensure that this
inegration is noted (i.e. that the release forms part of the requirements -
no release and we can't use/display the pictures).

But you are right, integrating the two forms would make it easier for
entrants and probably also less "threatening" for them to have to sign a
release form.

James

P.S. - any likely judges at NEC? Did you ask anybody to take on that task?