Re: Revisions

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> P.S. - any likely judges at NEC? Did you ask anybody to take on that task?

I forgot to ask about judges.  Sorry!  Was a very fast-paced and busy
weekend.  I had also planned to do a report from the field but never made
it back to our room earlier than 1AM (and even then, that was just to
sleep).

There were, however, some 30-35 plant enthusiasts of varying degrees of
famousness at the AGA meeting.  I think if anyone can ask Claus, it would
be Karen.  Not sure who else I'd ask to be a judge from that crowd anyway;
I think I'd have to re-read the discussions back when on judge selection.