Re: Broken Links

Erik,

I checked the source for the links from my local copy of the Resource
material. It appears that About.com gives links to off-site sources rather
than archiving the material on their own server. FrontPage doesn't seem to
like that and screwed up the links - depositing you to the main About.com
page rather than the expected linked article.

It isn't your fault.

I guess that the easiest way to fix it would be to send me the HTML for the
entire Resources section and I'll edit the offending links by hand in a text
editor. I don't want to let FP anywhere near the HTML code.

James