Re: judges & PR

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> Karen had suggest earlier that SOP within the organized hobby was to send a
> Word file as an e-mail attachment to the person doing the club newsletters.
> This way, info would get published in their next newsletter at no cost to
> the originator. sounds like a good idea to me - didn't someone have a list
> of clubs, at least the North American ones?

Yes, Dave Vanderwall did some extensive work in this area last fall.  I
linked to it from http://lists.thekrib.com/aga-contest

It looked like he and Jim and Ken were coordinating things quite well.  I
was just curious if now that we're "live" if they were going to pick up
from where they left off.

> 1. Web site finished. (final title graphic, page layout and formatting
> finalized, FAQ integrated.)

Eh?  Aside from the title banner, and possibly some inline graphics from
the amano and dutch aquascapes "sprinkled" in some of the pages, I wasn't
really planning on changing any more formatting or layout.