Re: PR blurb

Is there anyone
> who could take WA, OR, ID, MN, WY, HW, AK? If so, please let me or David
V.
> know.

I feel like a jerk for not volunteering, but I'm just afraid that I might
drop the ball on this...  My wife just hit the 8.5 month mark of her
pregnancy, and I'm afraid that I might get caught up with other things in
the next few weeks....

I did notice that there are only 7 people still on this list, so I guess
I'll at least start to cover those states.  Can someone send me an email to
catch me up with what's been done so far?  Don't you guys already have a
list of clubs?  Lemme know what you want me to do, but I might have to beg
off the job halfway through it.  :-(