RE: PR blurb

Dave V. wrote: >>Ken, do you want to send me the information on who you
have contacted and who you did or did not hear from?  Or do you want me
to send it to you. :-)

Either way, I think one person should keep the master database so as to
avoid overlap (we won't seem professional if two different people send
something to the same email).<<

Ken writes: I agree that one person should keep the master database. I have
not started sending out the blurb yet, but I will stick strictly to the
clubs in the states I was assigned. There should be no overlap if we all do
that. If you agree, I will send you a list of the updated addresses in my
list, who responded to the blurb, and which sites bounced.

Since Jennifer and Justin never got back to you, someone will have to take
over the clubs in the states they were assigned. I can do one list, but not
both of them. Any volunteers our there?

Since Jennifer was assigned MD, DC, DE, PA,CA,AR,NM,OK,TX,NV,UT,CO, and I
live in the MD and DC area, I would prefer to take her list. Is there anyone
who could take WA, OR, ID, MN, WY, HW, AK? If so, please let me or David V.
know.

Thanks,

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA