Re: consensus and links, part 3

Sorry for confusing Justin and Dave Engle....

"James, have you ever thought of running for public office?  :-) "

Hahahhaha! I hope that's a joke..... it's the funniest thing I've heard all
day....

"but
could you explain it again?  I still don't understand exactly why it has to
be all or nothing..."

Errr, ahhhh, nooooo..... I don't think so. I logged on to my computer at
6:30 a.m. this morning, as the first pot of coffee was brewing.... I have
been online, answering e-mail and looking for more companies to "solicit",
all day..... it is now 7:37 p.m. and I didn't have much of a lunch and have
yet to have dinner (thank god for Chinese Take Out...).

I've explained myself enough for one day..... I need food.