Re: consensus and links, part 3

"I've explained myself enough for one day..... I need food."

Well, for god's sake, man, EAT!

In case my last couple of posts seemed unappreciative, you are constantly
amazing me when you post about how much you've accomplished for this
contest.  I'm still in awe of the proposal that you wrote!  Thanks for all
that you've done so far!

Dave Engle
Jacksonville, NC

BTW, yesterday was my wife's due date, but no munchkin yet!  If I don't
answer in a timely manner in the next week or so, blame my wife...  :-)
(oh, and I won't get upset if any decisions are made while I'm gone!  :-)