Re: Scam Artists

Ken wrote:
"It seems to me that Poly Bio (and probably many others yet to come) are
more
worried about scam artists taking advantage of their potential generosity
than they are tax deductions...."

I think that you are quite correct in this belief...... and I don't blame
the companies one bit for their hesitation. Any fool can claim that he is
head of something and try to get "donations". I'm sure that it happens all
the time.

In the same vein..... I have heard back from Pet Warehouse...

----------------

Due to the overwhelming amount of requests we get for donations, we ask
that you send a written request (on club letterhead if possible) to:

Pet Warehouse
Dept. DNTN
PO Box 752138
Dayton, OH 45475-2138.

Recipients are chosen by a monthly drawing, and they will be promptly
notified that they have been selected.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

Annette
CSR
Pet Warehouse
(800) 443-1160
FAX (800) 513-1913
service@petwhse.com
www.petwhse.com

So, Erik and/or Karen: - if looks like we need someone with access to AGA
letterhead to assist with contacting some of the potential Prize Donors. Any
suggestions?

P.S. - I have received word back from Jungle Labs - they want to get
involved and asked for some further info which I sent them (but the e-mail
address they gave me bounced. I'll try an alternate route to reach them
again.)