RE: AGA Tax Status

I have sent a reply to Poly Bio Marine thanking them for their offer of
support and advising them that the tax status they ask for has been applied
for but not yet approved. I left the door open by saying that should the AGA
application be approved before November 30th, I would get back to them with
a copy of the forms that they requested.

aaaaaaahhhhhh......... a Kold-Ster-il water purification unit would have
made such a _nice_ prize.......

maybe next year.......

I have also sent off a solicitation request to Kim Bryant of AH Supply.....
now that his company's continuing health has been confirmed..... it seems
that the problem was his ISP's not his.... and his site should be back
online shortly.