Re: Values

> All in all, I think that this "prize solicitation" blitz is going well.

That seems to be a bit of an understatement to me...

Can some of the prizes be mentioned on USENET and the digest now?  I think
that will get quite a few people interested in the contest.  Weren't there
some "heavy-hitters" from APD that expressed disinterest in the contest
early on?  Perhaps some of these prizes might change their mind?

Dave Engle

Jacksonville, NC