Re: Values

On Thu, 25 May 2000, James Purchase wrote:

> Erik, for reference, I'm keeping track of all of the "contacts" in a
> spreadsheet and will probably be sending you a copy of it periodically. I
> have it archived to disk here, in case of damage to my hard drive, but the
> info it contains is too valuable to us to be lost. It will save a lot of
> time in the future (for the AGA) to have a reference of who to contact in
> the various companies, and it should be nice to have it in one place.

I'm making regular tape-backups of the contest site, database and source
multiple times per week, so adding a spreadsheet will be no problem.

More involved Judge bios: Yeah, that could work.  As always, send 'em to
me and I'll puts em up.  Karen will probably kill me if I put her picture
up, though. :)

Plugging on Usenet and APD: If we could hold off on that until getting
everything ready on the site, it would probably allow for a bigger "bang".
Remember also that only a couple weeks ago James posted on the APD... I
would suggest waiting a little while more for our next "release".

  - Eri