Test web-site

Erik, I like the way the pics are displaying on the prize page, and I'm sure
the donors will like them as well.

But I notice that on the test web site (this doesn't apply to the real web
site), under language there are two entries for German and in both
instances, when this is selected, the ability to re-select language is lost
("language" is replaced by a second instance of "change scale").