Re: Non US Best of Show

"Would it be feasible for us to have the AGA tank delivered to one of
us (either east coast, west coast, or northern US) and then have the
winner pay for shipping the tank the rest of the way?  Or is that
tacky?"

I guess that "tacky" is one word that you could use....... <g>

For me, the biggest fear would be the possibility of breakage - most tanks
are shipped in pretty flimsy cardboard boxes and no amount of cautionary
notes on the outside of the container is going to protect it from an idiot
who want to play kick football with it.

If it goes to a US based winner, All Glass Aquarium will accept and pay for
the shipping of the tank to a store close to where the winner lives. It is
still going to be up to the winner to get it from the store to their home.
If they don't like that, well, I guess they are going to have to content
themselves with their ribbon.

I should probably work on a scheme which assumes a foreign Best of Show,
just to see what can be accomplished. This being a holiday weekend here,
I'll worry about it next week.