Re: Updates.....

Erik,

Live and learn I guess........ if Kaspar is unable to judge, I'd suggest that we go with the 3 we already have.

I have no problem with the display of the bare images (without names and/or scores) at the AGA convention.

Neat trick on the HTTP front.....

Know anything about getting Red Hat Linux to recognize a Promise FastTrak 100 ATA/100 Raid card (with 2 - 30 GB Maxtor disks attached)? Works like a charm under Win 98...... so much faster than my old 1.6 GB WD Caviar EIDE drive on the internal controller that I pulled out the old drive and boot directly off of the Raid card. But I _can't_ get Linux to recognize it, even with the beta linux drives from Promise.

James