Next years sponsers...

Dave Engle wrote:
"I was thinking about the stats Erik gave for hits and visits on the website
the first day the photos were up...  Perhaps we could incorporate those
highly impressive numbers into our "thank you" notes, and maybe even into
next years donation requests? "

Mmmm....... excellent idea, if its possible...... I don't know what sort of
statistics Erik has been able to capture regarding visits to the site, but
I'd be more than willing to encorpoate them into notes to the sponsors.

I have prepared "thank you's" to each of the sponsors advising them of which
category their donations were used in and the names and addresses of the
individuals who won them, but haven't printed them out yet, so it would be
very easy to add a paragraph or two regarding this information.

One note - I have been in touch with Air Products regarding the
configuration of the CO2 regulator for Frode, and the Toronto office has
received several enquiries and made several sales which they attribute
directly to the Showcase/Contest (the customers told the sales people that
they followed the link to the Air Products web site from our site), so they
are very pleased with having been involved. They don't know if other Air
Products offices in other locations have noticed anything.

James