Re: OK, here we go... AGA Showcase #2

Erik:

Good for you and thanks for volunteering. I think we will be able to pull
this off without too much trouble. I would like to help out by contacting
the clubs again. I just hope I can find all the information we used last
year.

I am in the process of finishing the coordination of building my home and
will be moving the first part of May. However, other than that complication,
I should be able to put in the necessary time it will take to contact the
clubs.

If there is anything else I can help with, just let me know and I will see
what I can do.

Thanks again for taking on the responsibility of doing this. I have all the
confidence in the world in your ability to pull this off.

Best regards,

Ken Guin