RE: AGA CONTEST - Digest V1 #440

Still here.  I could help out with the ribbon/plaque ordering and whatever
other little things need to be done (creating PDF files and the like).  I
know James did a lot of work on this last year, and I'm almost positive I
don't have the same amount of free time that he did. :-)

Dave VanderWall
Minneapolis, MN