RE: Vendor Contact for AGA Contest and AGA Convention

Hi Charlene,

Its nice to hear that a company has approached US for information about
being present at the Convention. He must have been really impressed last
year in Chatanooga.

To bring me up to speed, could you please tell me what it is that the
Convention is looking for from vendors, what you (the Convention) is
offering them, and the costs associated. This would be a great help to me in
designing an "approach" to the vendors that would work for both the
Convention and the Contest.

>From looking at this chap's web-site, his aquatic gardening business looks
like its a perfect fit with a Convention of aquatic gardeners, and I hope he
decides to rent booth space and participate.

Thanks,