Article for local aquarium society newsletter

James et. al.-

I recently joined my local aquarium society - Bucks County Aquarium Society -
and am planning on writing some articles for the monthly newletter. I would
like to know if we have any 'guidelines' for writing about the contest? I would
like to get it in to the next month's newsletter to give possible entrants the
maximum amount of time.

In additon, is there a list of dates established yet?  E.g. contest entry
dates, etc.
I will be happy to submit the article to this list before sending it on to the
newsletter.

TIA,

Tony

text/html (html body -- converted)