RE: Address change and or renewal

Erik wrote:
Question folks. I was thinking it might be time to set up a PayPal account
for the AGA.

Dave writes:
Agreed.  I think this is a great idea.  I use a PayPal account to pay eBay
merchants and it has always worked fine for me.  Not sure how the seller
side of things is.  I could do a little research, but it may make more sense
for the person ultimately using the service (the Treasurer?) to look into it
as well.

Right now I'm on some serious medication for a tooth infection, so I won't
be able to get to this or anything else until I get my head out of the
clouds a bit.  :-), er, I mean, :-(

Dave VanderWall
Minneapolis, MN