Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:05:45 -0800 (PST)
From: Lazarus Miskowski <lazmiskowski@yahoo.com>
To: taopa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [taopa] downloading websites

If you're like me, with a dial-up connection, looking
at aquarium sites can be a chore.

I have found website downloaders to be pretty useful.
A program will download an entire site onto your
harddrive, while you do useful things (like sleep).  I
downloaded one at http://www.tucows.com

In fact, I downloaded the AGA contest site that way.
Now I flip through all the pics in no time.  The one I
downloaded is called WinHTTrack.  I'm sure others will
do the job also.

Arthur

http://sports.yahoo.com/

Access Your PC from Anywhere