Re: AGA Convention vendor solicitation

James,

I just got this message after being away for a few days.

Yes, I handled the solicitation of prizes and donations last year as a favor
for Charlene Nash.  I have notes on vendors I contacted, those that Charlene
sent initial letters to, new vendors, names and addresses that changed from
the previous year, who donated and what, etc.  What I had to work from was a
printout of a spreadsheet that Charlene sent me, one that I think you
generated the year before;  I did not have an electronic version of it to
update, so some of the notes are handwritten on the old spreadsheet, some are
on my computer.  As I told Charlene after the meeting last November, I will
pass my notes on to you or whoever will do the soliciting for the next
meeting and contest.  Just let me know what information you need, and I'll
organize and send it to you.

Diana Lum