Skeleton site available for testing

Hi again folks,

I ended up throwing together the presentation for the AGA meeting at the
NEC during a long company meeting, so I did some work getting the skeleton
of the website up for testing.

No graphics yet for bumper.  Will revise when I come up with an idea (or
one is presented to me :)

Resources are just the ones from last year.  Need to be pruned.

Hopefully the stuff up there can be quickly proofed and then used to
"bootstrap" the PDF documents, or we can just use last years' (still
online off the regular contest site; I also have the word doc source for
them).

The test site is http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/t.cgi