Re: Material for website

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, James Purchase wrote:

> Erik,
>
> I have written a new "introduction" for the Contest web site, and am going
> over the Resources section of the site to weed out dead links (there are now
> quite a few). I find it rather frustrating that at least from comments made
> on the APD people don't seem to be either aware of or using the Resources
> section.

I've added the introduction to the staging site
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/t.cgi

Also added a link to the contest resources on the "main" AGA link page.
Perhaps this will help rectify this.

I forget if I've voiced my concerns on this already, but I don't really
like the extra categories.  Pond seems like dilution, because it's
landscaping, not aquascaping, and Illustrations don't really seem to fit
in the idea of aquascaping at all.  They both seem to be added strictly
for the purpose of getting pictures for TAG.  All the other categories fit
quite nicely with our idea of comparison of aquascaping techniques.  These
two just don't sit well with me.  Anyway, just my opinion.