Re: fish clubs

I think pitching this to the folks that are involved in local aquariums
societies, is simply a very good idea. That idea can be cultivated and
promoted(who's doing this now?).

"Hey, anyone want to compete in an aquascaping contents or wants to compete
in a plant drawing contest etc?"

Most general fish clubs have these home shows with awards every year.
Competing at a national/international web level is easy and cheap.
Since it's an AGA club event unlike Amano's, and we are keeping the cost way
way down for entering, it should be an easy pitch to get announcement(s)
done in their local club bulletins/meeting intoductions.

We should(well I guess I just nominated my own butt, oops) send off an
announcements to every club we can find. Some of these clubs are very
competitive. This show is VERY easy to enter and cost almost nothing. If
they are showing or entering another show, they should show case or enter
this one also.

I'll do this if there is interest/not someone else already thumping this
area. If there is a "form letter introduction such as James' announcement
that is suited specifically for clubs let me at it.

Regards,
Tom Barr