RE: fish clubs

Tom,

Nice to see you here.  I didn't realize you were listening in. :-)  I am
already doing this, but would appreciate any assistance you can offer.
I tried this weekend to come up with a few more clubs and probably only
got two or three new contacts out of the deal.

Go to www.vanderwall.org/contest, user is "aga-contest" password is
"second", and check out the links regarding 2002 confirmed addresses and
working list of addresses (as well as 'dead' email addresses) and see if
you can fill in any blanks for me.  If you know of some of the larger,
more active, or more competitive clubs please point them out to us.
Personally I think we need to target those clubs that might garner the
most participation, and the "competitive spirit" can be a great
motivator.

James and I have a good initial contact email prepared that gives some
general information and a link to the AGA site.  I will send out another
round of emails once we have the PDF material ready.

I believe we also may be considering sending out a limited number of
hard-copy flyers, but that's something Erik is working on.  No details
as of yet.  Again, knowing which clubs to target would really help.

Regards,

Dave VanderWall
Minneapolis, MN