bumper graphic on staging site

I whipped together a bumper graphic and put it on the staging site
http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org/t.cgi

I was trying to go for an "elements of aquascape design" motif this
time... I'll probably move the words around to be more on the left
tonight.  We'll see.  Also hoping to have the small ad graphics done at
the same time.

FYI, James, the working graphic for the bumper is about 2.2 times larger
than the final one, so I can send it to you for the PDF materials when we
finalize.