RE: timing

Yes, I agree.  Will wait for the PDF files and the website to be
completed before I send out any sort of "real" announcement.  The
purpose of my initial contact email was to see how many addresses
bounced (just received two more tonight that sat in the mail queue for
too long, one of them for MAS <grin>).  And we sorta needed to send out
something a little more flashy than, "Hey, does your email address
work?" :-)

-Dave V.