Image help needed

Erik,

I need several photos for the pdf - either the ones which were used last
year, or alternates. While I have Adobe Photoshop 6 on my computer, I am NOT
very skilled at using it, and fear that it would take me until next year to
figure it out.

Could you select 4 photos from the contest entries which might be suitable,
size them to fit into a 3.5" wide column and give me the copyright info for
each one?

I would also like a large photo, sized 6" wide, for use on the pdf poster.
Probably the Best of Show.

Thanks

James