Staging Site

Erik,

Added a couple of entries on the test site.  Everything went well, I
think.  When does one get to see the pictures? :-)

A couple of comments:

It is weird to have to fudge in tank size for the illustration category.
The site would not let me continue w/o entering length, width, etc.

Also it took me a little time to figure out how to edit a caption.  I
got it eventually (click the "Awaiting Verification" graphic) but it was
not obvious.  Maybe I'm just tired, though.

Overall it looks solid.

-Dave VanderWall