RE: Participation and PayPal

Tony Baker wrote:

> that credit cards / paypal could be used for payment for the
> fee, (and that
> CCs were used last year)... Or am I confused?

Credit cards were definitely not accepted last year, and we never really
decided on the PayPal thing.  Going though the archives I think we all
thought it was a good idea, but we haven't gotten around to implementing
it.

Mostly I bring it up now because the information (really just an email
address that can accept PayPal payments) will have to be included in the
press kit and on the web site.  If we don't do it now, we probably can't
accept PayPal this year.

-Dave V.